Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Word is out!

I've been sitting on a secret since the beginning of August. I don't keep secrets well. And I don't like keeping them!

We're having a baby - April 8, 2012! Which puts me at 12 weeks, 1 day right now.

As soon as I found out I was expecting I hit the internets for maternity fashion ideas. I always do. But this time, I ran across something super-fun!

DIYMaternity.com ----- check this out!

I got permission from the author to use their tutorials (and some of their patterns, which of course I'll purchase) to do a series. I'll sew along through their tutorials, making what's shown there, and in the process build myself a pregnancy wardrobe.

It's still in the works - I've got my cousin/friend/graphic designer working on headers and buttons and such right now. And *of course* I'll have to start sewing through some of the tutorials. I'll throw in some other tutorials from online and maybe a few of my own.

Back soon!

Would you like to follow along? Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment