Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Sling Tote Bag







At the request of an Etsy buyer, I put together a sling tote bag. Very quickly there were orders for another four! Who knew they'd be so popular. The bag if fully reversible (you are looking at 3 bags, not 6) and features two zippered pockets. There is always one pocket outside and one inside because of the design of the bag. 

A great design for a diaper bag, a 'catch all' bag, or a dance gear bag --- this bag will not let you down. 


Come on over and visit! Have a look at the newest sling bag designs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Susie. I would like to talk to you about a possible barter arrangement (I could offer up some advertising exposure--I love your stuff and I think my readers would too). Could you please drop me an e-mail? I don't see one listed for you and don't know how to do Etsy messages :)

    mfamamablog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete