Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Nook

When husband and I moved into our current home, we knew we would have a roommate, but a few months ago, when an old friend needed a place to live, one roommate turned to two.

Now don't get me wrong, we love both our roommates, but with a fairly compact 3 bedroom condo, and no storage... things get cramped.

And so I present....

Havalah's Sanity Corner




Dahvede very sweetly agreed to putting more things in our bedroom (when our second roomie moved in, the office became our bedroom) so that I could have my own little spot.

It's not much, but I can set up my laptop and watch netflix or hulu, and can escape here when I just need a little bit of peace and quiet to get projects done.

What is your little piece of sanity look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment