Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pinterest Love: Yarn

There are few things that make me happier than beautiful shades and textures of yarn. This for example.... is a dream of mine! Every color you could imagine at your fingertips :)



I absolutely love crocheting! making something intricate and beautiful out of a long string is amazing to me. I am aware though, that tons of people just don't enjoy knitting or crocheting. That being said, I went searching for some fun crafty ways to use up those yarn scraps you have lying around! This one is super easy... and pretty cheap to put together :) I have one hanging on my front door right now!



This one is great for all those tiny scraps you end up with! Absolutely adorable!



Mothers everywhere are screaming at me posting this one, but I thought it could be a fun project to do with my nieces. You can do it with balloons as well.


Not interested in as much mess? I can't wait to try this one!



And as we approach Easter - This one is just too cute to leave out!



send us pictures of your yarn projects if you do any!!

No comments:

Post a Comment